Friday 7 September 2012

Welcome!

 
Finally!  One of my goals this year was to start a blog.  It's a great time to be a nail tech and many times over the past year I've wished I could share a great idea, or some timely, topical information in the big bad world of nails. 
 
So who am I writing for?  My clients, potential clients, anybody who is concerned about nail health, interested in hearing about different nail products, what they are, what they do, why they are good (or not so good) for you.  I hope to separate the truth from the BS that is out there, and my friends, there is a lot of it out there. 
 
I promise to keep you updated regularly with nail trends, new exciting products, and classic treatments.  Hopefully you'll learn something and be entertained as well. 
 
So without further ado, here we go........

No comments:

Post a Comment