Friday 26 May 2017

The Downside of Success

It's been far too long since my last blog post, and life has been busy and hectic as it is for everyone these days.  We're impatiently waiting for summer to arrive, and everyone is getting ready for sandal season.   My phone is ringing off the hook with new clients anxious to book an appointment.

And there's the thing.  My availability is running out.  The one thing that every personal services provider yearns for and dreads at the same time.  A full book.   I am running out of room.  Yes, its' a great problem to have, and I have the best long-term clients a girl could ask for (yes, every one of you!).  But I simply have no more room for new clients on evenings and weekends at the moment.    



If you are a potential new client and you are reading this, I do have room for you if you are able to come Tuesday - Friday during the day.   So feel free to hit the Book Now button and check out my calendar to see if something works for you.  If you are looking to become a long-term client and you need a regular evening or weekend appointment, please click here to go to the Contact page and send me a message.  I can include you on my waiting list and contact you when I have an opening that works with your schedule.  

If this situation changes, I'll be back to edit this post.  Thank you to everyone who has made my business everything I could have hoped for :) 

Warm Regards,
Laura 



No comments:

Post a Comment